Call for 2024 Graduate Programs for International Students
The program is recruiting international students from all over the world to pursue master’s education at UCAS. Master's programs commonly last for 3 years. Certificates of graduation and degrees will be awarded to those who have met the requirements of graduation and degree conferment.
Doctoral programs commonly last for 3-4 years. Certificates of graduation and degrees will be awarded to those who have met the requirements of graduation and degree conferment. https://english.ucas.ac.cn/index.php/admission/international-students/notice/6390-call-for-2024-doctoral-programs-for-international-students
※Chinese Government Scholarship
The Chinese Government Scholarship sponsors international students, teachers and scholars to study or conduct research in Chinese universities. The scholarship offers fee waivers of admission application and tuition, health insurance, on-campus accommodation, etc.
※The ANSO Scholarship for International Students
The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents was formally launched in 2019 with the goal of training and cultivation of young scientists from all over the world. The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) has set up the UCAS Scholarship for International Students to sponsor young talents all over the world to pursue Master’s and/or Doctoral degrees, or attend courses, conduct research or pay academic visits at UCAS faculties/CAS institutes.
(1) Being a non-Chinese citizen;
(2) Being in good health, of good character, and willing to abide by China's laws and decrees, as well as UCAS’s rules and regulations;
(3) Holding a Master’s degree or its equivalent when applying for a PhD Program; holding a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent when applying for a Master Program;
(4) Being proficient in English.
(1) Check eligibility criteria;
(2) Find an eligible host supervisor affiliated with a UCAS faculty or CAS institute that agrees to accept you;
(3) Submit your admission application via the online system; Online Application System for International Students of UCAS (http://adis.ucas.ac.cn )
(4) Remind your supervisor to complete the related procedures in the online application system.
February 15, 2024
Evaluation and Admission
Admission is determined at UCAS school/CAS institute level with oversight by UCAS according to the result of the document review, the interview, and other factors. Admission Notices, Visa Application Forms and some other documents will be sent to the admitted students after the final admission result is released. Prior to this, applicants may check their admission status via the Online Application System for International Students of UCAS
Ms. Xu Shao